Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 10/31

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 119:144-The righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting: give me understanding, and I shall live.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I pray that you will give us wisdom and understanding as we meditate on Your precepts. Lord, help us to have minds and hearts that will obey Your Commandments and do the things that are right and pleasing in Your sight.

Daily Reading

Psalm 119:137-144 (King James Version)

 137Righteous art thou, O LORD, and upright are thy judgments.
 138Thy testimonies that thou hast commanded are righteous and very faithful.
 139My zeal hath consumed me, because mine enemies have forgotten thy words.
 140Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it.
 141I am small and despised: yet do not I forget thy precepts.
 142Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.
 143Trouble and anguish have taken hold on me: yet thy commandments are my delights.
 144The righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting: give me understanding, and I shall live.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)


Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episode at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 
http://www.amazon.com/Daisy-Buckner/e/B002VTXFV4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?