Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 10/21


Scripture for the Day

Psalm 119:58-I intreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You for the promise to bless the righteous and surround them with favor as with a shield. Please help us to live a righteous life so that we will have the benefit of Your favor on our lives daily (Psalm 5:12).

Daily Reading

Psalm 119:57-64 (King James Version)

 57Thou art my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep thy words.
 58I intreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word.
 59I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.
 60I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments.
 61The bands of the wicked have robbed me: but I have not forgotten thy law.
 62At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.
 63I am a companion of all them that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts.
 64The earth, O LORD, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?