Total Pageviews

Monday, October 23, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 10/23


Scripture for the Day

Psal;m 119:76-Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant.
Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You for visiting us with Your loving kindness and comforting us with Your Word.

Daily Reading

Psalm 119:73-80 (King James Version)

 73Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.
 74They that fear thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in thy word.
 75I know, O LORD, that thy judgments are right, and that thou in faithfulness hast afflicted me.
 76Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant.
 77Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight.
 78Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate in thy precepts.
 79Let those that fear thee turn unto me, and those that have known thy testimonies.
 80Let my heart be sound in thy statutes; that I be not ashamed.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at
http://www.amazon.com/Daisy-Buckner/e/B002VTXFV4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?