Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 10/7

Scripture for the Day

116:5-6; Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank Your for Your grace and mercy in bringing us through trials as pure goal. Please help us to trust in You at all times and acknowledge you in all of our ways. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for directing our paths daily.

Daily Reading

Psalm 116:1-8 (King James Version)

 1I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.
 2Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
 3The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.
 4Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
 5Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
 6The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.
 7Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.
 8For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?