Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 10/28


Scripture for the Day

Psalm 119:117-Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe: and I will have respect unto thy statutes continually.
Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, please hold us up and keep us safe. Help us to always have respect for Your statutes.

Daily Reading

Psalm 119:113-120 (King James Version)

 113I hate vain thoughts: but thy law do I love.
 114Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.
 115Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep the commandments of my God.
 116Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.
 117Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe: and I will have respect unto thy statutes continually.
 118Thou hast trodden down all them that err from thy statutes: for their deceit is falsehood.
 119Thou puttest away all the wicked of the earth like dross: therefore I love thy testimonies.
 120My flesh trembleth for fear of thee; and I am afraid of thy judgments.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)


Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episode at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]

_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?