Total Pageviews

Friday, October 27, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 10/27

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 119:105-Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You that Your Word is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path.  Thank You for instructing us and teaching us in the way that we should go.

Daily Reading

Psalm 119:105-112 (King James Version)

 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
 106I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments.
 107I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word.
 108Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments.
 109My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.
 110The wicked have laid a snare for me: yet I erred not from thy precepts.
 111Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.
 112I have inclined mine heart to perform thy statutes alway, even unto the end.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Listen On-Demand to Episode "Praying and Trusting God to Provide" on Blog Talk Radio at http://tobtr.com/s/5577675. [Few seconds of ad by a sponsor at beginning]

_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?