Total Pageviews

Friday, October 20, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 10/20


Scripture for the Day

Psalm 119:55-I have remembered thy name, O LORD, in the night, and have kept thy law.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I pray that You will help us to remember Your name and the power that can be found in You. Help us to keep your law and live a life that is pleasing in Your sight.

Daily Reading

Psalm 119:49-56 (King James Version)

 49Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope.
 50This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.
 51The proud have had me greatly in derision: yet have I not declined from thy law.
 52I remembered thy judgments of old, O LORD; and have comforted myself.
 53Horror hath taken hold upon me because of the wicked that forsake thy law.
 54Thy statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage.
 55I have remembered thy name, O LORD, in the night, and have kept thy law.
 56This I had, because I kept thy precepts.



†††
Need Prayer and Encouragement? Listen On-Demand to "Suiting Up and Watching and Praying" at http://tobtr.com/s/5498967

[Few seconds of ad before episode begins]
†††

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?