Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 10/12


Scripture for the Day

 Psalm 118:21-I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You for being my help and hearing my cry. I Thank You that You planted my feet upon a solid rock, and established my goings (Psalm 40:2).

Daily Reading

Psalm 118:15-21 (King James Version)

 15The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
 16The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
 17I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
 18The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.
 19Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:
 20This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter.
 21I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.


You may Listen to Episode “Prayer, Praise and Thanksgiving” at http://tobtr.com/s/5518679 [Few seconds of ad before episode begins]
Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?