Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 10/26


Scripture for the Day

Psalm 119:98-Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank you for giving us the pure and peaceable wisdom from above that makes us wiser than our enemies (James 3:17).


Daily Reading

Psalm 119:97-104 (King James Version)

 97O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
 98Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.
 99I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
 100I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.
 101I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.
 102I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me.
 103How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
 104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)


Listen On-Demand to Episode "Praying and Trusting God to Provide" on Blog Talk Radio at http://tobtr.com/s/5577675. [Few seconds of ad by a sponsor at beginning]
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?