Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 10/10


Scripture for the Day

Psalm 118:5-I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your faithfulness in answering us when we cry out to you in our distress. Thank You for being our Deliverer and Savior.

Daily Reading

Psalm 117:1-2 (King James Version)

 1O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.
 2For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.

Psalm 118:1-5 (King James Version)

 1O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.
 2Let Israel now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
 3Let the house of Aaron now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
 4Let them now that fear the LORD say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
 5I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?