Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 10/11

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 118:14-The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You for being our refuge and our strength, and for being a very present help in the time of trouble (Psalm 46:1)

Daily Reading

Psalm 118:6-14 (King James Version)

 6The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
 7The LORD taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.
 8It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
 9It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.
 10All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them.
 11They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.
 12They compassed me about like bees: they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.
 13Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but the LORD helped me.
 14The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.


You may Listen to Episode “Prayer, Praise and Thanksgiving” at http://tobtr.com/s/5518679 [Few seconds of ad before episode begins]
Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?