Total Pageviews

Monday, October 16, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 10/16

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 119:18-Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, as we study and meditate on Your Word daily, please open our eyes that we may behold wondrous things out of Your Law.

Daily Reading

Psalm 119:17-24 (King James Version)

 17Deal bountifully with thy servant, that I may live, and keep thy word.
 18Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.
 19I am a stranger in the earth: hide not thy commandments from me.
 20My soul breaketh for the longing that it hath unto thy judgments at all times.
 21Thou hast rebuked the proud that are cursed, which do err from thy commandments.
 22Remove from me reproach and contempt; for I have kept thy testimonies.
 23Princes also did sit and speak against me: but thy servant did meditate in thy statutes.
 24Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counselors.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?