Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 10/17



 †Scripture for the Day

Psalm 119:27-Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk of thy wondrous works.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, please give us wisdom and understanding as we study and meditate on Your precepts.

Daily Reading

Psalm 119:25-32 (King James Version)

 25My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken thou me according to thy word.
 26I have declared my ways, and thou heardest me: teach me thy statutes.
 27Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk of thy wondrous works.
 28My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word.
 29Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me thy law graciously.
 30I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me.
 31I have stuck unto thy testimonies: O LORD, put me not to shame.
 32I will run the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart.



Need Prayer and Encouragement? Listen On-Demand to "Suiting Up and Watching and Praying" at http://tobtr.com/s/5498967

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?