Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 14, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 10/14

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 119:2-Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, please help us to keep Your Testimonies, and to seek You with all of our heart, knowing that it is thereby that we are blessed.

Daily Reading

Psalm 119:1-8 (King James Version)

 1Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
 2Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
 3They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.
 4Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.
 5O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!
 6Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.
 7I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.
 8I will keep thy statutes: O forsake me not utterly.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?