Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 10/24

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 119:88-Quicken me after thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of thy mouth.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You for giving us life. I pray that You will help us to hear, receive and obey Your commandments.  

Daily Reading

Psalm 119:81-88 (King James Version (KJV)

 81My soul fainteth for thy salvation: but I hope in thy word.
 82Mine eyes fail for thy word, saying, When wilt thou comfort me?
 83For I am become like a bottle in the smoke; yet do I not forget thy statutes.
 84How many are the days of thy servant? when wilt thou execute judgment on them that persecute me?
 85The proud have digged pits for me, which are not after thy law.
 86All thy commandments are faithful: they persecute me wrongfully; help thou me.
 87They had almost consumed me upon earth; but I forsook not thy precepts.
 88Quicken me after thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of thy mouth.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?