Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 10/8

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 119:14-I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, help us not to be ashamed to give You the honor, glory and praise that is due You. For You said that if we are ashamed of You, then You will be ashamed of us before Your Father in Heaven (Mark 8:38).

Daily Reading

Psalm 116:9-14 (King James Version)

 9I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
 10I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted:
 11I said in my haste, All men are liars.
 12What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?
 13I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
 14I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?