Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 10/25

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 119:92-Unless thy law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, thank You for giving each of us a heart to follow after You. I thank You that because of Your tender mercies, we do not perish in affliction.

Daily Reading

Psalm 119:89-96 (King James Version)

 89For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.
 90Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.
 91They continue this day according to thine ordinances: for all are thy servants.
 92Unless thy law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction.
 93I will never forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me.
 94I am thine, save me: for I have sought thy precepts.
 95The wicked have waited for me to destroy me: but I will consider thy testimonies.
 96I have seen an end of all perfection: but thy commandment is exceeding broad.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.



What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Listen On-Demand to Episode "Praying and Trusting God to Provide" on Blog Talk Radio at http://tobtr.com/s/5577675. [Few seconds of ad by a sponsor at beginning]

_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?