Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 3/7



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 34:4- I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, thank You for hearing me and delivering me in my time of need. Thank You for not giving me a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound. mind.

Daily Reading

Psalm 34:1-7 (King James Version)

 1I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
 2My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
 3O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
 4I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
 5They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
 6This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
 7The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Need Prayer and Encouragement?  Listen On-Demand to 15 Minute Episodes at...  http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?