Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 3/12

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 35:18-I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I praise You with my whole heart for Your goodness on my behalf. I know that I can stand in the face of the enemy because You will uphold me with Your righteous right hand.

Daily Reading

Psalm 35:14-23 (King James Version)

 14I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother: I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother.
 15But in mine adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; they did tear me, and ceased not:
 16With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.
 17Lord, how long wilt thou look on? rescue my soul from their destructions, my darling from the lions.
 18I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.
 19Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.
 20For they speak not peace: but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land.
 21Yea, they opened their mouth wide against me, and said, Aha, aha, our eye hath seen it.
 22This thou hast seen, O LORD: keep not silence: O Lord, be not far from me.
 23Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment, even unto my cause, my God and my Lord.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Need Prayer and Encouragement?  Listen On-Demand to 15 Minute Episodes at http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?