Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 3/13


Scripture for the Day

Psalm 35:27-Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I magnify and praise Your Holy and Righteous Name for Your kindness, Your goodness and Your care. I thank You that You cause me to prosper and that You take pleasure in the prosperity of Your servants.

Daily Reading

Psalm 35:24-28 (King James Version (KJV)

 24Judge me, O LORD my God, according to thy righteousness; and let them not rejoice over me.
 25Let them not say in their hearts, Ah, so would we have it: let them not say, We have swallowed him up.
 26Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me.
 27Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
 28And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Need Prayer and Encouragement?  Listen On-Demand to 15 Minute Episodes at http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?