Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 3/27



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 39:8-Deliver me from all my transgressions: make me not the reproach of the foolish.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, please help me to always confess my sins to you and not attempt to hide them, for nothing is hidden from You. I thank You that if we confess our sins, You are faithful and just to forgives us of our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9)

Daily Reading

Psalm 39:8-13 (King James Version)

 8Deliver me from all my transgressions: make me not the reproach of the foolish.
 9I was dumb, I opened not my mouth; because thou didst it.
 10Remove thy stroke away from me: I am consumed by the blow of thine hand.
 11When thou with rebukes dost correct man for iniquity, thou makest his beauty to consume away like a moth: surely every man is vanity. Selah.
 12Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were.
 13O spare me, that I may recover strength, before I go hence, and be no more.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episodes at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?