Total Pageviews

Monday, March 11, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 3/11



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 35:10- All my bones shall say, LORD, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You that there is no one like You. Thank You for being my strength when I am weak and my defender in the face of the enemy.

Daily Reading

Psalm 35:10-13 (King James Version)

 10All my bones shall say, LORD, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?
 11False witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge things that I knew not.
 12They rewarded me evil for good to the spoiling of my soul.
 13But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Need Prayer and Encouragement?  Listen On-Demand to 15 Minute Episodes at http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?