Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 3/16

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 37:4-Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, please put Your desires into my heart so that the things that You desire for me are the things that I desire for myself. Lord, as I delight in you I pray that, as You promised, You will give me the desires of my heart.

Daily Reading

Psalm 37:1-7 (King James Version)

 1Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
 2For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
 3Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
 4Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
 5Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
 6And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
 7Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Need Prayer and Encouragement?  Listen On-Demand to 15 Minute Episodes at http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?