Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 23, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 3/23


Scripture for the Day

Psalm 38:1-  Lord, rebuke me not in thy wrath: neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, help me to live in a way that will cause You to bless me with Your favor so that I will not suffer the wrath of Your displeasure.

Daily Reading

Psalm 38:1-8 (King James Version)

 1O Lord, rebuke me not in thy wrath: neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.
 2For thine arrows stick fast in me, and thy hand presseth me sore.
 3There is no soundness in my flesh because of thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones because of my sin.
 4For mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me.
 5My wounds stink and are corrupt because of my foolishness.
 6I am troubled; I am bowed down greatly; I go mourning all the day long.
 7For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease: and there is no soundness in my flesh.
 8I am feeble and sore broken: I have roared by reason of the disquietness of my heart.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Need Prayer and Encouragement?  Listen On-Demand to 15 Minute Episodes at...  http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?