Total Pageviews

Friday, March 29, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 3/29

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 40:8-  I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, please fill my heart with Your Word and help me to joyfully do Your will so that all will be well with me in Your Eyes.

Daily Reading

Psalm 40:5-8 (King James Version)

 5Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.
 6Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.
 7Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
 8I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episodes at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/bucknerschristianbooks and at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?