Total Pageviews

Monday, March 25, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 3/25

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 38:15 For in thee, O LORD, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You that my hope is in You all the day long. I thank You that I know, without a doubt, that You will hear me when I cry out to You, and that You will deliver me in due time.

Daily Reading

Psalm 38:15-22 (King James Version)

 15For in thee, O LORD, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.
 16For I said, Hear me, lest otherwise they should rejoice over me: when my foot slippeth, they magnify themselves against me.
 17For I am ready to halt, and my sorrow is continually before me.
 18For I will declare mine iniquity; I will be sorry for my sin.
 19But mine enemies are lively, and they are strong: and they that hate me wrongfully are multiplied.
 20They also that render evil for good are mine adversaries; because I follow the thing that good is.
 21Forsake me not, O LORD: O my God, be not far from me.
 22Make haste to help me, O Lord my salvation.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episodes at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?