Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 3/2

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 32:5-I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah

Prayer for the Day

 Lord Jesus, help me to always confess my sins to you knowing that If I confess my sins to you, You are faithful and just to forgive my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.

Daily Reading

Psalm 32:1-6 (King James Version)

 1Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
 2Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
 3When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
 4For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.
 5I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
 6For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Need Prayer and Encouragement?  Listen On-Demand to 15 Minute Episodes at...  http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?