Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 3/28



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 40:4- Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

Prayer for the Day

Lord, Jesus, help me to put my trust solely in You and abide in Your truth, so that I will be blessed by You according to Your promise

Daily Reading

Psalm 40:1-4 (King James Version)

 1I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
 2He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
 3And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
 4Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episodes at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?