Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 30, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 3/30



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 40:11-Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I pray that You will continuously visit me with your tender mercies and your loving kindness and preserve me from all evil.

Daily Reading

Psalm 40:9-13 (King James Version)

 9I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest.
 10I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.
 11Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me.
 12For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head: therefore my heart faileth me.
 13Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Find Additional Prayer and Encouragement by Listening On-Demand to 15 minute Episodes at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daisybuckner [Few seconds ad by sponsor before episode begins]
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?