Total Pageviews

Monday, July 31, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 7/31

 Scripture for the Day

Psalm 89:34-My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips. 


Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You for being faithful to Your covenant. I thank You that we know whatever You promised You will do. Help us to rest in You as we wait for the fulfillment of Your promises in our lives.

Daily Reading

Psalm 89:33-37 (King James Version)

 33Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
 34My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
 35Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
 36His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
 37It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.
.
You may Read Chap. 1 of New Christian Book
“Great and Precious Promises: Looking Up When feeling Down” 
at the following link...
.
Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?