Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 7/23

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 88:1-2; O lord God of my salvation, I have cried day and night before thee: Let my prayer come before thee: incline thine ear unto my cry.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, create within us clean hearts so that You will hear us when we cry out to You and have mercy on us and answer us. Please keep us safe from the clutches of the enemy.

Daily Reading

Psalm 88:1-7 (King James Version)

 1O lord God of my salvation, I have cried day and night before thee:
 2Let my prayer come before thee: incline thine ear unto my cry;
 3For my soul is full of troubles: and my life draweth nigh unto the grave.
 4I am counted with them that go down into the pit: I am as a man that hath no strength:
 5Free among the dead, like the slain that lie in the grave, whom thou rememberest no more: and they are cut off from thy hand.
 6Thou hast laid me in the lowest pit, in darkness, in the deeps.
 7Thy wrath lieth hard upon me, and thou hast afflicted me with all thy waves. Selah.
.
You may Read Chap. 1 of Christian Book
“Great and Precious Promises: Looking Up When feeling Down” 
at the following link...
.
Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Watch Trailers for Books by Daisy  Buckner at

_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?