Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 8, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 7/08

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 81:10-I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank you for Your promise that when we open our mouths to You, that You will fill it. I thank You for being our source of fulfillment in every area of our lives.

Daily Reading

Psalm 81:7-10 (King James Version)

 7Thou calledst in trouble, and I delivered thee; I answered thee in the secret place of thunder: I proved thee at the waters of Meribah. Selah.
 8Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me;
 9There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god.
 10I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 
http://www.amazon.com/Daisy-Buckner/e/B002VTXFV4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?