Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 7/25

 Scripture for the Day

Psalm 88:13-But unto thee have I cried, O LORD; and in the morning shall my prayer prevent thee.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your faithfulness in hearing and answering us when we cry out to You for help. I thank You Lord God, that when the enemy comes in like a flood, You will drive them away for our sake.

Daily Reading

Psalm 88:13-18 (King James Version)

 13But unto thee have I cried, O LORD; and in the morning shall my prayer prevent thee.
 14LORD, why castest thou off my soul? why hidest thou thy face from me?
 15I am afflicted and ready to die from my youth up: while I suffer thy terrors I am distracted.
 16Thy fierce wrath goeth over me; thy terrors have cut me off.
 17They came round about me daily like water; they compassed me about together.
 18Lover and friend hast thou put far from me, and mine acquaintance into darkness.

.
You may Read Chap. 1 of Christian Book
“Great and Precious Promises: Looking Up When feeling Down” 
at the following link...
.
Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Watch Trailers for Buckner’s Christian Books at
http://www.youtube.com/user/BucknerBooks
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?