Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 7/19

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 86:5-For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I praise You for Your goodness, and kindness to us as Your children. Thank you for Your forgiveness and tender mercies to those of us who call upon Your name.

Daily Reading

Psalm 86:1-5 (King James Version)

 1Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy.
 2Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.
 3Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.
 4Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
 5For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
.
You may Read Chap. 1 of Christian Book
“Great and Precious Promises: Looking Up When feeling Down” 
at the following link...
.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?