Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 7/26

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 89:6-For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the LORD?
Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, there is no one like You. I thank You for being our Savior and Deliverer. I pray that You will continue to keep us safe from harm, hurt or danger as we travel the highways and byways of this life, preserving our going out and our coming in.

Daily Reading

Psalm 89:1-7 (King James Version)

 1I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
 2For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.
 3I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,
 4Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.
 5And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.
 6For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the LORD?
 7God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.
.
You may Read Chap. 1 of Christian Book
“Great and Precious Promises: Looking Up When feeling Down” 
at the following link...
.
Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
 
Watch Trailers for Buckner’s Christian Books at
http://www.youtube.com/user/BucknerBooks
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 
http://www.amazon.com/Daisy-Buckner/e/B002VTXFV4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?