Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 7/09


Scripture for the Day

Psalm 81:11-12; But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me. So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, please help us to listen to and obey Your voice, knowing that you love us dearly and that we are precious in Your sight. Lord Jesus, help us to trust in Your love knowing that You want only the best for us.

Daily Reading

Psalm 81:11-16 (King James Version)

 11But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me.
 12So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels.
 13Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways!
 14I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries.
 15The haters of the LORD should have submitted themselves unto him: but their time should have endured for ever.
 16He should have fed them also with the finest of the wheat: and with honey out of the rock should I have satisfied thee.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

To Watch Trailer for LOADED WITH BENEFITS JOURNAL 
Click Link Below
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?