Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 30, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 7/30

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 89:31-32; If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.


Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, help us to strive to always obey Your commands, so that it will not be necessary for us to suffer under Your rod of correction. Thank You Lord for blessings the righteous and surrounding them with a shield of favor.

Daily Reading

Psalm 89:25-32 (King James Version)

 25I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.
 26He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.
 27Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.
 28My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.
 29His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.
 30If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;
 31If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;
 32Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.
.
You may Read Chap. 1 of  Christian Book
“Great and Precious Promises: Looking Up When feeling Down” 
at the following link...
.
Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?