Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 7/29

Scripture for the Day
Psalm 89:24-But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

Prayer for the Day
Lord Jesus, I thank You that we can depend on Your grace and mercy to bring us through any and all difficult circumstances. I thank You that Your mercy is in the heavens and Your faithfulness reaches unto the clouds.

Daily Reading

Psalm 89:20-24 (King James Version)

 20I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
 21With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
 22The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
 23And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
 24But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

.
You may Read Chap. 1 of New Christian Book
“Great and Precious Promises: Looking Up When feeling Down” 
at the following link...
.
 
Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
 
Watch Trailers for Buckner’s Christian Books at
http://www.youtube.com/user/BucknerBooks
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  


and at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?