Total Pageviews

Monday, July 24, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 7/24

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 88:9-Mine eye mourneth by reason of affliction: LORD, I have called daily upon thee, I have stretched out my hands unto thee.
Prayer for the Day

Lord, Jesus, when we are overwhelmed help us to seek You as our refuge and our strength. I pray that You will give us gladness of heart, turning our mourning into the true joy that can only be found in You.

Daily Reading

Psalm 88:7-12 (King James Version)

 7Thy wrath lieth hard upon me, and thou hast afflicted me with all thy waves. Selah.
 8Thou hast put away mine acquaintance far from me; thou hast made me an abomination unto them: I am shut up, and I cannot come forth.
 9Mine eye mourneth by reason of affliction: LORD, I have called daily upon thee, I have stretched out my hands unto thee.
 10Wilt thou shew wonders to the dead? shall the dead arise and praise thee? Selah.
 11Shall thy lovingkindness be declared in the grave? or thy faithfulness in destruction?
 12Shall thy wonders be known in the dark? and thy righteousness in the land of forgetfulness?
.
You may Read Chap. 1 of Christian Book
“Great and Precious Promises: Looking Up When feeling Down” 
at the following link...
.
Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
 
Watch Trailers for Buckner’s Christian Books at
http://www.youtube.com/user/BucknerBooks
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?