Total Pageviews

Friday, July 21, 2023

Scripture and Prayer for 7/21

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 86:17-Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, LORD, hast holpen me, and comforted me.


Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I pray that You will help us to live a life that is pleasing in Your sight so that You will cause even our enemies to be at peace with us.


Daily Reading

Psalm 86:14-17 (King James Version)

 14O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set thee before them.
 15But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
 16O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.
 17Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, LORD, hast holpen me, and comforted me.
.
You may Read Chap. 1 of Christian Book
“Great and Precious Promises: Looking Up When feeling Down” 
at the following link...
.
Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?