Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 2/28



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 31:13-14; For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life. But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, help me to always trust in You knowing that though I may be hard-pressed on every side, You are right there with me to deliver me out of the hands of the enemy.

Daily Reading

Psalm 31:9-18 (King James Version)

 9Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.
 10For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing: my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed.
 11I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a fear to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without fled from me.
 12I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: I am like a broken vessel.
 13For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.
 14But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God.
 15My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.
 16Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.
 17Let me not be ashamed, O LORD; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.
 18Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Need Prayer and Encouragement?  Listen On-Demand to 15 Minute Episodes at...  http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?