Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 18, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 2/18



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 26:1-Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, help me to always trust You as my protector and provider, knowing that You only want the best for me.

Daily Reading

Psalm 26:1-8 (King James Version)

 1Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.
 2Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.
 3For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.
 4I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers.
 5I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.
 6I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O LORD:
 7That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.
 8LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Need Prayer for Healing? Click on the title below to listen to "Praying for Healing"...

[Starts after ad.] “And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent... more
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?