Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 2/17



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 25:15- Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, help me to keep my eyes forever toward You, knowing that You will prevent me from being snared in a trap by the enemy.

Daily Reading

Psalm 25:15-22 (King James Version)

 15Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.
 16Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
 17The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
 18Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
 19Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
 20O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
 21Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
 22Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Need Prayer for Healing? Click on the title below to listen to "Praying for Healing"...

[Starts after ad.] “And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent... more
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?