Total Pageviews

Monday, February 26, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 2/26


Scripture for the Day

Psalm 30:11-Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
 
Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You and praise You for the gladness of heart that You have given me. Help me to never cease worshiping and praising Your Holy and Righteous Name.

Daily Reading

Psalm 30:7-12 (King James Version)

 7LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.
 8I cried to thee, O LORD; and unto the LORD I made supplication.
 9What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?
 10Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.
 11Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
 12To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)


Need Prayer and Encouragement?  Listen On-Demand to 15 Minute Episodes at...  http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?