Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 2/22



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 28:7- The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, thank You for being my strength and my shield. I praise You because I know, without a doubt, that I can trust in you to send help when needed.

Daily Reading

Psalm 28:1-9 (King James Version)

 1Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
 2Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.
 3Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.
 4Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.
 5Because they regard not the works of the LORD, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.
 6Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.
 7The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
 8The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.
 9Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Need Prayer for Healing? Click on the title below to listen to "Praying for Healing"...

[Starts after ad.] “And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent... more
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?