Total Pageviews

Friday, February 2, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 2/2


Scripture for the Day

Psalm 18:39-For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.
Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, thank You for making me strong in the face of battle. Thank You for giving me the victory by Your shed blood.

Daily Reading

Psalm 18:37-44 (King James Version)

 37I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.
 38I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.
 39For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.
 40Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.
 41They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the LORD, but he answered them not.
 42Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.
 43Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.
 44As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Get additional encouragement and prayer by listening on-demand to 15 minutes episodes of "The Daisy Buckner Show" at... http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?