Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 2/25

Scripture for the Day

Psalm 30:5- For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I thank You that though weeping may endure for a night, it is your promise that Joy will come with the morning light. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for Your unspeakable joy.

Daily Reading

Psalm 30:1-6 (King James Version)

 1I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
 2O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
 3O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
 4Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
 5For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
 6And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Need Prayer and Encouragement?  Listen On-Demand to 15 Minute Episodes at...   http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?