Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 2/27


Scripture for the Day

Psalm 31:7-8; I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;  And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I rejoice in You for I know that You are my defender in the face of the enemy. Thank You for not allowing the enemy to triumph over me.

Daily Reading

Psalm 31:1-8 (King James Version)

 1In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.
 2Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.
 3For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
 4Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength.
 5Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.
 6I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD.
 7I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
 8And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)
Need Prayer and Encouragement?  Listen On-Demand to 15 Minute Episodes at...  http://rememberingthepromisesofgod.blogspot.com/p/blogtalk-radio-weekly-podcast.html

_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?