Total Pageviews

Monday, February 19, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 2/19



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 26;12- My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the LORD.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I bless your holy and righteous name for keeping me safe in the midst of the storms of this life. Thank you for keeping me anchored securely in You.

Daily Reading

Psalm 26:9-12 (King James Version)

 9Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:
 10In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.
 11But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.
 12My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the LORD.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Need Prayer for Healing? Click on the title below to listen to "Praying for Healing"...

[Starts after ad.] “And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent... more
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?