Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Scripture and Prayer for 2/15



Scripture for the Day

Psalm 25:4-5;  Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Prayer for the Day

Lord Jesus, I pray that You will instruct me and teach me in the way that I should go, guiding me with Your eyes. Please help me to be obedient in following Your directions.

Daily Reading

Psalm 25:1-9 (King James Version)

 1Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
 2O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
 3Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
 4Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
 5Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
 6Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
 7Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O LORD.
 8Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.
 9The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.

Your Personal Response

Psalm 85:8-I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.


What is God saying to you today? (It may help to write it down.)

Want to know how to be blessed this year? Click on Title Below to Listen On-Demand to...

[Starts after ad.] "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But... more
_____________________________
You may preview books by Daisy Buckner at  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this Post been helpful to You?